Internship at a Fast Paced Travel & Hospitality PR Agency (London, UK)
J Public Relations, a global lifestyle, and hospitality agency is currently accepting applications for our Summer 2017 Internships.
Named one of the Best Places to Work by PR News, JPR is at the pinnacle of the travel and lifestyle world, with top-tier hospitality and luxury lifestyle clients including Vail Resorts Hospitality, Jumeirah Hotels, Relais & Châteaux and The Ritz-Carlton.
With offices on both coasts, in San Diego, Los Angeles, New York City and London UK, JPR is passionate about developing and delivering innovative PR campaigns designed to secure top media placements.
Our ideal intern candidate is someone who is a born leader. Someone who is looking to jump-start their career by gaining invaluable experience by immersing themselves in the world of public relations, social media and writing. We are looking for an applicant that is thoughtful when interacting with media and building relationships by having a natural willingness to learn by embracing new experiences with a positive attitude.
An internship with J Public Relations offers a hands-on experience in all facets of public relations. During a four to six-month extensive mentorship program, you‘ll attend brainstorming sessions with team members, assist with client events, develop press kits and write creatively.
This internship is unique amongst others. Your capabilities will be utilized to the fullest extent and your experience will prepare you for a well-seasoned PR career. Our goal is to challenge you. An intern at JPR is an integral part of our team, giving you a definite edge in your pending career.
During your four to six month internship, we hope you will:
• Secure a press placements
• Work on your writing skills
• Experience a great deal about all facets of public relations
• Strategically problem solve
• Navigate Cision like a pro, creating quality media lists
• Become a better writer and create attention-getting press releases and pitches
• Exhibit an ability to independently complete tasks while still knowing when you need to ask for help
• Brainstorm on compelling pitches, story angles, and event concepts
• Perfect good time management
• Enjoy collaborating with a team of experienced and professional individuals
• Learn from your mistakes